The controller of your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) is INLOGICA Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. with its registered office in Poznań, Tax ID (NIP): 7822871457, (contact: ul. Św. Michała 43, 60-169 Poznań, e-mail: rodo@INLOGICA.com) – hereinafter INLOGICA.
INLOGICA protects your Data in accordance with mandatory laws and regulations, and retains it on secure servers.
INLOGICA respects your right to privacy and takes Data security very seriously. It is ensured, among others, by using a security protocol that encrypts communication (SSL).
Data transmitted to INLOGICA in any form is not visible to unauthorised persons.
If you have provided to INLOGICA any of your Data, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, job and employer, it is going to be processed.
Your Data will be processed:
- a. in accordance with data protection regulations, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR);
- c. to the extent and for the purposes necessary to contact you, and to conclude, carry out, amend or terminate a contract between you and INLOGICA;
- d. to the extent and for the purposes of legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, to the extent and for the purposes which are consistent with your consent for data processing.
The Data processed for the above purposes may be shared with other organisations, i.e.:
- a. Organisations with which INLOGICA has concluded Data processing agreements, i.e. entities which provide us with: IT, HR and Payroll, Legal, Administrative, Postal, Courier, Marketing and Graphic Design services. Your Data may be disclosed to authorised persons employed or otherwise hired by INLOGICA, as well as to entities supporting INLOGICA with their services, in accordance with Data processing agreements concluded with these persons and entities;
- b. Organisations entitled to receive your Data by law (e.g. law enforcement authorities);
- c. outside the European Economic Area – Google LLC for the purpose of using the Google Analytics service, based on adequate legal safeguards in the form of standard contractual data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
You have the right to:
- a. access and rectify your Data;
- b. have your Data erased, and to restrict the scope of its processing;
- c. move, copy or transfer your Data;
- d. object against Data processing;
- e. withdraw your consent for Data processing (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal);
- f. complain to the Head of the Personal Data Protection Department (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) should you find that the processing of your Data is contrary to data protection regulations.
INLOGICA will only keep and use your Data for the purposes it has been provided, and for as long as is reasonably necessary. INLOGICA reserves the right to keep on processing Data after contract termination or consent withdrawal only to the extent of, for the time necessary, and for the purposes of any potential legal proceedings in court, or if required to retain data by national or EU legislation, or by international law.
Additional Data will be collected by INLOGICA only where you expressly consented to processing.